The primary cost, and the most difficult expense to control, is the maintenance of a productive work force sufficient to meet every day needs. A shortage of skilled talent in a tight labor pool has a negative impact on a company’s ability to deliver goods and/or services in a timely manner.
Year-round overstaffing to meet deadlines is not only economically unsound, but also a very expensive method to ensure the availability of an adequate work force.Companies are reducing permanent staff to a level necessary to meet their year-round normal workloads through attrition, such as: retirement, resignations, and terminations.
Staffing Solutions ... WHAT WE DO
MHa Technical Staffing, Inc.'s employees enjoy the opportunity to employ their skills to your task or project, drawing upon recent experience in their field. This allows MHa to offer its customers only those employees that have a technical expertise found in today’s competitive, complete and dynamic organizations.
MHa establishes and maintains relationships with supervisory and management personnel to assure the employees MHa provides are exactly aligned with the company’s strategies and objectives.
When a company is suddenly faced with a need for specialized skilled personnel to meet deadlines, launch a new project or take advantage of a market opportunity, MHa is there to provide the talents required.
We provide workers with distinctive or hard to find skills. By using our service, you’re not committing to an employee/employer relationship but are simply retaining the use of his or her talents and expertise on an ad hoc basis. MHa is responsible for payroll, bookkeeping, tax deductions, insurance, and fringe benefits.
Time and Money Saved ...
- Experienced, skilled professionals
- Recruiting expertise in support of your staff
- The right fit of professionals to meet your project's manpower budget
- Staffing flexibility to meet your project goals
- All employee Federal, State, and Local tax withholding
- EEO / AAP, OSHA, ADA, Federal, and State reporting
By Reducing or Eliminating:
- The necessity of hiring additional core staff for short-term projects
- Your recruiting costs and the expense of your company's recruiting man-hours
- Core-staff layoff exposure by buffering with temporary staff
- Management HR responsibilities
- Worker’s and Unemployment Compensation reporting and costs
Commitment to partnering with our customers in the implementation of their project goals through recruitment and retention of qualified
Gas Pipeline Facilities
Light Rail Design
Multi Dwelling Homes
Research and Development
Underground and Open Pit
Power and Generation
and Gas Generation
Power Transmission Design
Engineers / Designers
Temporary Engineering, Technical, IT, and
Business Support Personnel