MHa Technical Staffing, Inc. (MHa) is a minority and veteran owned small business providing engineering, technical support and administrative services to the Rocky Mountain Region since 1992. Since MHa is not an employment agency, it hires skilled personnel as its own employees and assigns them to companies requiring specific talents.
- MHa is ranked within the top 20 minority owned businesses in Colorado by Colorado BIZ Magazine
- MHa was awarded “Supplier of the Year” in 1999 and 2007 by the Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council [RMMSDC]; MHa is a Rocky Mountain Minority Supplier Development Council certified Minority Business Enterprise
- MHa is a Federally Certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB)
- MHa is a Federally Certified Veteran Owned Business
- MHa is a U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Schedule Holder
- MHa is a graduate of the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) program
- Thomas Martinez of MHa was named by the SBA as Region 8 2011 Minority Business Person of the Year
- MHa is certified as a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) by the Federal Government
- MHa is certified as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise by the City and County of Denver
When a company is suddenly faced with a need for specialized skilled personnel to meet deadlines, launch a new project or take advantage of a market opportunity, MHa is able to provide the various talents required in a timely manner. We seek out workers with distinctive or hard to find skills. By using this service you’re not hiring an employee but are buying the the use of his or her time. MHa is responsible for payroll, bookkeeping, tax deductions, insurance, and fringe benefits. Customers are released from the burden of recruiting, interviewing, screening, testing, and training.
As restructuring American companies cope with increased global competition, advancing technologies requiring fewer employees to produce more, and government regulations increasing, the use of temporary talent enables companies to meet such challenges.
Temporary Engineering, Technical, IT, and
Business Support Personnel
Pictured during a recent conference in Denver, Tom Martinez is seated with Les Townsend of Townsend Management (to Tom's immediate right) and Joseph Serna of DAWA Enterprises.